Saturday, August 30, 2008

My 1st Teachers' Day! Thank you, girls!

THANK YOU to all of you!!! All of you have made my 1st Teachers' Day so memorable and wonderful! :)

To AM5 girls: Thank you so much for all your surprises, gifts, love and efforts to prepare for the short performance. I am really very touched. It has been a pleasure to teach you and I am really glad that I am still teaching you Science! Let's work hard together! ok? =)

To MO4 girls: Thank you, especially to those who left some cards, cookies, chocolates and gifts on my desk. That's so sweet of you to remember me. :)

To MO5 girls: Special thanks to Priyanka and Rachel for the lovely gifts. It's a great and lovely surprise! :)

To all students: Thank you for your greetings, blessings and gifts! You have made all the teachers happy and appreciated. :)

Love,
Ms Tan